Friday, May 25, 2012

Potty Training Update- Week Four/Three

(27 Months)

We are almost at the end of week four for Wild One and week three for Little Miss.  This week has been incredible, the only misses we've had were for poopy and just six for pee (although some of those pee misses actually brought me to tears asking "why? why?").  We're still wearing diapers for naps and night time.  Other than that, we are wearing big girl and boy underwear.

It's amazing how easily I forget the bad stuff.  Looking back over the past month, I'm already thinking "potty training wasn't so bad, they picked it up quite easily".  WHAT?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I'm glad I'm posting not just the good, but the embarrassing (for me) also.  It helps keep everything in perspective.

Little Miss for the first time went running around the play room looking for her potty.  Her arms were half-way up in the air, and she kept repeating "potty, my potty".  She made it to the potty in time and we did our little potty song and dance together.  She was grinning from ear to ear, she was so happy.  Plus Wild One was celebrating for her also, which was so cute to see.

All in all, it was a pretty good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment